You could be a lover of well-browned bagel, waffle or bread toast and probably wondering if you could ever get a decent toasting machine on the market. A finger-leaking toast will brighten your day and let you jump-start you chores with lots of joy. There are different types of toasters. Some can make two slices at a time while others can do four all at once. Taking into consideration important factors such as the prevailing toasting slots, we have conducted a proper research to come up with an excellent list of top ten best bread toasters on the modern market. The precious time you take combing through our review will not go in vain as you will eventually be at a position to make the best choice of your toaster.
- The 10 Best Toasters Consumer Reports in 2019:
- 1. KRUPS Toaster
- 2. Hamilton Beach Toaster
- 3. Proctor-Silex Toaster
- 4. KitchenAid Artisan Toaster
- 5. Cuisinart Long Slot Motorized Toaster
- 6. Dualit Lite Toaster
- 7. Black + Decker Toaster
- 8. Breville Smart Toaster
- 9. Frigidaires Professional Toaster
- 10. Kenwood
- Buyers guide
The 10 Best Toasters Consumer Reports in 2019:
1. KRUPS Toaster
If you ever want to prepare some nice toasts while in a hurry, KRUPS 4-Slot Toaster will do the trick. Whether it is a nearly-burnt toast or a golden brown one that makes you salivate, this machine still remains to be the best pick you can ever make. It has five functional buttons including those meant for toasting, defrosting, reheating, bagels toasting and canceling the process.
• Easy to clean since it is constructed from chrome stainless steel.
• Not only used to toast bread but also used for making English muffins, waffles bagels and buns.
• Can accommodate four slices at a time.
• No cons
2. Hamilton Beach Toaster
If you have a small kitchen space, you are probably looking for a toaster That can perfectly fit your limited space yet still give you the best results you are craving for. Here comes the best for you. Hamilton Beach 22811 Toaster is a two-slice toaster that is best in terms of speed, quality, consistency and its ease of use. You can choose between regular toasting, a bagel setting and defrosting.
• Has a ‘keep warm’ button which allows you to finish making your coffee.
• Its easier to remove the slices without burning your fingertips.
• It is easy to clean.
• It is pocket-friendly
• Its cord is considerably short
3. Proctor-Silex Toaster
If you care more about your fingertips, a Proctor-silex toaster is the best for you. You can toast four slices of bread with it at a go. It does not only toast bread but also makes bagels and waffles. It also has a suitable heat distributor.
• Easy to remove without burning fingertips.
• Makes four slices at once hence good for a large family.
• Easy to insert and remove the bread.
• Very affordable.
• Some sections of its top are not cool-to-touch.
4. KitchenAid Artisan Toaster
KitchenAid Artisan Toaster 5KMT2204 is not the most affordable toaster on the market. It is a bit expensive compared to other toasters. But, with this high cost, comes incredible quality that will make you never mind spending just a little more cash. It can handle 4 slices at a time. Also, you can toast two types of bread in parallel.
• Toasts 4 slices with two shade-dials.
• Easy to clean.
• Has a stunning design.
• Used also to make bagels, defrosting, sandwich and straight-up toasting.
• Easy to remove the slices without burning fingertips.
• It is easy to store.
• It is motorized.
• Heats up slowly but prepares perfect toast.
• Occupy large space since it is wide
• A bit slow when bread slices are put side by side
• It is very expensive hence best for those who like a luxury.
5. Cuisinart Long Slot Motorized Toaster
If you buy Cuisinart CPT-2000 2-slice long Slot Motorized Toaster you will get the best quality of toast for your hungry kids and yourself. It is an unusual 2 slice toaster.
• Has a motorized lift.
• Has a slim design making the toaster much slimmer than other models.
• It has 7 shade options which can even defrost.
• Features a simple and great design.
• Very fast.
• It is the most expensive 2 slot toaster
6. Dualit Lite Toaster
A heavy and delicious breakfast is worth taking every morning. Dualit 4 Slot Lite Toaster will make it better for you since its performance is excellent and offers precise control over the toasting process. It can handle anything from thick-sliced bread to bagels, muffins and crumbles perfectly. Most interesting is the fact that Dualit 4 Slot Lite Toaster has a feature known as peek and pop, which enables you to check the progress without canceling the whole process.
• It has a peek and pop feature.
• Saves energy.
• Produces consistent results.
• Has an extra wide slot.
• Higher-end price point.
7. Black + Decker Toaster
If you think that you must be a millionaire to own a top-of-the-line toaster then you are wrong. Why? Black + Decker 2-Slice Toaster is a quality toaster which is affordable to almost everyone. It can deliver reliable results daily. If you have a modern kitchen, this model is the best for you since it can fit in all kitchens.
• It is cheap
• Easy to clean
• Storage is easy
• It has both the bagel and frozen buttons.
• Not suitable for large families.
8. Breville Smart Toaster
If you want the best two-slice toaster, it would be unfair if you don’t stop to have a look at this wonderful toaster. In an unusual conversation with friends, Breville Die-Cast 2 Slice Smart Toaster can make you say “I love my toaster” since it makes quality toast.
• Assured of not burning your fingers.
• Has a lift and look buttons.
• It is expensive.
• It is one of the heaviest models.
9. Frigidaires Professional Toaster
Some of us like doing their things slowly but perfectly. Frigidaires Professional stainless 4 slice wide slots toaster will let you do the toasting at your relaxed pace yet still give you the desired results. It works well but it takes time to get the toast done. It is a 4-slice toaster with an excellent construction.
• 4-slice model
• Can be used to reheat bread.
• Has a premium construction.
• Quite large
• Heats up slowly.
A cheap kitchen appliance does not necessarily have to be ugly. Despite being very cheap, Kenwood TTM610 is both good-looking and effective. It has a curvy retro design which makes it more attractive.
• Attractive look
• Has great value
• It is cheap
• It toasts unevenly
• Has no warming rack
The number of slots you should guide your choice for a toaster. There are majorly 2-slots and 4-slot models. 2-slot models are a bit cheaper compared to 4-slot models. 2-slot is better in case of a few people.
A good toaster browns the bread relatively fast. A fast 2-slot toaster is better than a slow 4-slow toaster when it comes to speed.
A device with extra lift makes bread removal easier and reduces the possibility of burning your fingertips.
Our selected list of top 10 best bread toaster ensures you get the best product on the market. We have done our best to find models that offer better results than most toasters. We now roll the ball back to you as you intend to make your best pick.