Whether it is your porch floor or your stair treads that you wish to paint, there is always some good paint for you. Decent paint should be able to go down well with your porches, decks, basement, siding, trellis, floor, patio, and trim furniture. It makes a good blend with other stuff that makes up the interior décor. That said, there are so many companies that now claim to be processing executive paints.
In most cases, you will only be able to prove these allegations after trying their products. You probably do not have that much time to go round testing these products to get the one that suits you right. We have done the donkey work for you. Your only work is to take your time and read through our review of the top 10 best porch paints. By the time you come to the tenth product, you shall have found one that best suits you.
List of the 10 Best Porch Paints Reviews:
The following is a list of the Best Porch Paints reviews based on consumer report:
1. Rust-Oleum Rust Rextore Advanced
Rust-Oleum 28327 Rust Restore Advanced offers water repellency and superior weather resistance. It is applicable on wood, composite, and concrete surfaces which are broom-swept. It is generally ten times thicker than normal paint.
- Water repellency
- Superior weather-resistance
- Ingenious formula
- Much thicker than regular paints
2. Interlux QT Rust Rextore Advanced
This slip-resistant paint is certainly usable on all substrates and gives maximum efficiency. It does contain a fine mineral addictive for any kind of hard-wearing, non-slip surfaces. Its low sheen finish prevents sunlight glare and the pain itself is very easy to spread out.
- Low sheen finish
- Ideal for hard-wearing non-slip surfaces
- Gives maximum efficiency
- We found none
3. Rust-Oleum Porch Floor Paint
It is of much importance that any porch paint is to scrape and scuff resistant. This paint clearly manifests these attributes. These, together with other stinging features, make it outstanding. It effectively resists peeling, cracking, and fading to the extent that other paints cannot easily match it at this.
- Easy to apply using a pad, brush, or roller
- Resistant to fading, peeling, and cracking
4. Deck Flex Elastometric Roof Coating
If you are looking for a quality paint that will give you a high percentage of solar reflectance then this is the right deal for you. Deck Flex Elastomeric Roof Coating gives you 90% solar reflectance thereby protecting your porch or roof against UV damage.
- Reflects harmful rays
- Lasts long without scraping off
- Very easy to apply
- 90% solar reflectance
- We found none
5. Chalk Mountain Brushes- Hemp Seed Oil Furniture Sealer
This is an all-natural helm oil sealer which gives maximum protection to your porch against water damage for several years after a single layer application. It achieves this by penetrating your porch’s surface without the risk of flaking, falling off, or scraping in any manner.
- Ideal for both indoor and outdoor projects
- Maximum protection against water damage
6. RTG Deck, Porch, & Patio anti-Slip Paint
This is one of the fastest drying porch paints on the market today. It provides a very attractive finish while at the same time, securing a decent footing on the exterior surface that usually tends to be rendered slippery when wet. The paint is very easy to apply using either a roller or a brush.
- Provides durable coating
- Dries very fast
- Provides an attractive finish
- Secures a good footing
7. KILZL377711 1-Part Epoxy Acrylic Interior/Exterior Paint
This paint is highly versatile, a trait that makes it stand out. Though it is not originally formulated as porch paint, its level of versatility makes it not only fit for painting porches but also floors and roofs as well. It is generally known to deliver impressively durable coating to the surfaces where it is applied.
- All-round versatility
- Ideal for painting decks, porches, roofs, and floors
- Highly versatile
8. Durabak Non-Slip Coating, Bedliner, Deck Paint
This is a poly protective coating which practically has unlimited applications. It is perfect for application in direct sunlight and other outdoor spaces. Just like other high-end paints, it is equally tough. It can be applied using a spray, roller, or brush.
- Very flexible
- 100% waterproof
- Easy to apply
- Ideal for outdoor use
- Unlimited applications
9. Anvil Paints & Coatings Deck-A-new
This is an ingeniously formulated coating which is capable of reviving old weathered concrete or wood in a way that no other porch paint can do. It has a unique formula which is based on 100% Acrylic ingredients. It actually offers superior resistance to cracking.
- Resistant to cracking
- Easy to apply
- Good for both vertical and horizontal applications
- 100% Acrylic ingredients
- We found none
10. KILZ Interior/Exterior Enamel Porch & Patio Latex Floor Paint
We end our top 10 list with KILZ Interior/Exterior Enamel Porch & Patio latex Floor Paint. It is actually the best when it comes to protecting porch, floor, deck, and patio. Not only is this paint highly durable but it is also very easy to clean. It delivers a low-luster finish.
- High durability
- Resistance to scuffing, cracking, peeling, and fading
- Protects surfaces against extreme weather conditions and heavy foot traffic
- Low-luster finish
Buyer’s Guide & Tip how to buy the best Porch Paints:
Welcome to the second section of this article. At this point in time, we will take you through a few tips you need to grasp prior to making your purchase. Here we go.
The color richness refers to the depth of the color. Just how much will it be exposed to elements? While some paints are formulated to hold richer and deeper colors, others lack this property. You should have a clearly defined color richness that you would love to achieve upon your painting.
If you choose deep colors then quality is very important to observe. You must be clear on how many coats you are planning to have. Some porch paints have the ability to cover over flaws and dark colors thereby getting the job done neatly and faster. Some can also achieve amazing results just with a single coat.
For high traffic spots such as porches, hallways, trim, and kitchens, you really have to pay much attention to this factor. Various porch paints are formulated to stand up to repeat cleanups without the compromise of the color richness. This factor is equally important when selecting a paint finish. Shinier finish usually translates to easier cleaning.
Your interior décor truly matters and what will compromise it is not worth laying your hand on. Our review of top 10 best porch pains sheds more light on valuable paints which could just serve you the best way possible. Combine the afore-accrued information and the buyer’s guide and you are sure to paint it nicely.
- List of the 10 Best Porch Paints Reviews:
- 1. Rust-Oleum Rust Rextore Advanced
- 2. Interlux QT Rust Rextore Advanced
- 3. Rust-Oleum Porch Floor Paint
- 4. Deck Flex Elastometric Roof Coating
- 5. Chalk Mountain Brushes- Hemp Seed Oil Furniture Sealer
- 6. RTG Deck, Porch, & Patio anti-Slip Paint
- 7. KILZL377711 1-Part Epoxy Acrylic Interior/Exterior Paint
- 8. Durabak Non-Slip Coating, Bedliner, Deck Paint
- 9. Anvil Paints & Coatings Deck-A-new
- 10. KILZ Interior/Exterior Enamel Porch & Patio Latex Floor Paint
- Buyer’s Guide & Tip how to buy the best Porch Paints: