It is real time and everyone is hurrying to ensure everything is in order. In such instances, a backyard barbecue could be part of the desired experience. But, wait a minute. Much as we may be so careful in the selection and preparation of the food we serve, the success of any meal is deeply rooted in the quality of the grill. Age and experience tell us that gas grills are the best for barbecuing. We know you strongly agree with this and that is probably the reason you are searching for the best gas grills ever penned. With this search, comes a miasma of confusion as the market is flooded with different brands of this same commodity.
Why sweat for no good reason when we have done the donkey work for you? Our well-researched, yet non-complex information on gas grills comes in two parts: the first part entails the product review of top 10 best gas grills the market offers while the second part highlights on the must-consider factors when purchasing a gas grill. In less than 10 minutes, you will be having a wealth of information about it all. Journey with us.
- 10 Best Gas Grills Consumer Reports in 2019:
- 1. Char-Broil Burner Gas Grill, Best Gas Grills
- 2. Char-Broil DI Bistro Infrared BTU Gas Grill, Best Rated Gas Grills
- 3. Coleman RoadTrip Propane Grill
- 4. Weber Portable BTU Liquid-Propane Gas Grill
- 5. Char-Broil Classic 4-Burner Gas Grill
- 6. Dyna-Glo Series Propane Grill
- 7. Weber Spirit Liquid Propane Gas Grill
- 8. Weber Spirit Liquid Propane Gas Grill
- 9. Weber Genesis Natural-Gas Grill
- 10. Weber Genesis BTU Natural-Gas Grill
- Best Gas Grills User’s Guide
10 Best Gas Grills Consumer Reports in 2019:
1. Char-Broil Burner Gas Grill, Best Gas Grills
This is indeed a reliable and small outdoor cooking equipment. It can help you out with grilling some burgers as well as searing steaks. It is generally perfect for use in small parties.
• Built-in tool hooks and handles
• Quick ignition system
• Very attractive
• Inefficient for large parties
2. Char-Broil DI Bistro Infrared BTU Gas Grill, Best Rated Gas Grills
Falling in a price range of less than $150, this is a gas grill worth taking home. It is so small that it can fit anywhere within your kitchen or balcony. It has a capacity of cooking enough food for four people. It also has two wheels that make it easy to move from one point to another.
• Easy fit
• High maneuverability
• Uses TRU-infrared technology
• A cooking area of 320 square inches
• Unfit for larger families
3. Coleman RoadTrip Propane Grill
Coleman RoadTrip LXE is an amazing gas grill which is very easy to assemble. The product is available in seven different colors. It also features a cooking power of 20,000 BTU and a cooking area of 285 square inches.
• 2 cast irons
• Coated grill gates
• Cooking power of 20,000 BTU
• Cooking area of 285 square inches
• Perfect for RV camping, trips, tailgate parties, and picnics
• We found none
4. Weber Portable BTU Liquid-Propane Gas Grill
Weber 386002 Q 100 Portable 8500-BTU has a cooking area of 189 square inches. It also has a nylon frame reinforced with glass and an aluminum body with a painted finish. It is a fast start ignition system hence you can cook your food within a short stint of time.
• Faster cooking
• Weather-resistant handle
• 5-year warranty
• A wide cooking area of 189 square inches
• Stainless steel burners
• No cons
5. Char-Broil Classic 4-Burner Gas Grill
If the title “bestseller” rings some bells to you then you definitely wish to find a gas grill with this tag. Char-Broil Classic 40,000 BTU exactly meets your requirement. It is rated as a best seller product on Amazon. Most customers are much contented with this wonderful product which has a secondary cooking area of 180 square inches.
• Primary cooking area of 480 square inches
• Secondary cooking area of 180 square inches
• Porcelain-coated cast iron gates
• Electrical ignition system
• Unsuitable for small meal preparations
6. Dyna-Glo Series Propane Grill
This is a powerful gas grill with excellent performance. It comes with 4-burner and 5-burner options. You can choose the one that best suits your needs. Each of its burners has a power of 10,000 BTU while the side burner has 120,000 BTU. The equipment has a cooking area of 646 square inches.
• Cooking area of 646 square inches
• In-built temperature gauge
• 4-burner options
• A bit pricey
7. Weber Spirit Liquid Propane Gas Grill
This top-notch gas grill has cast iron cooking gates and a porcelain-enameled flavorizer bars. It has a warming area of 90 square inches and a cooking area of 260 square inches. Given that it has an electronic ignition system, a single push is enough to start the cooking.
• 2 stainless steel burners
• Proffers 26,500 BTU in a single hour
• Electronic ignition system
• Has both cooking and warming areas
• No cons
8. Weber Spirit Liquid Propane Gas Grill
For outdoor cooking, Weber 46100001 Spirit S210 is the greatest gas grill on the market. It has a fast ignition system that makes it simple to start and cook meals very fast. The grill also has a knob that you can use to set the right amount of temperature for cooking various meals.
• 360 square inches cooking area
• 90 square inches of warming area
• Easy to clean
• Perfect for professionals and hobbyists
• 26,500 BTU per hour
• Not efficient for small meal preparations
9. Weber Genesis Natural-Gas Grill
Think of durable and powerful and gas grills that offer superb cooking and Weber Genesis 6611001 E-310 Natural-Gas Grill will fast ring in your mind. Its performance is so great that it equally enjoys good reviews from the customers. It works on natural gas and as such, you will need a natural gas plumbed wherever you want to use it.
• Sturdy and durable
• Excellent cooking
• 10-foot hose for gas connection
• A cooking area of 637 square inches
• Need for natural gas plumbing
10. Weber Genesis BTU Natural-Gas Grill
This excellent system has a wide cooking area of 507 square inches. It also has a warming rack of 130 square inches. The grill works on natural gas and requires minimal maintenance.
• 2 heavy-duty back swivel
• Front locking casters
• Primary cooking area of 507 square inches
• Warming rack of 130 square inches
• We found none
Best Gas Grills User’s Guide
Nothing is as bad as making a wrong decision on the right product. The end results will be so unbearable and regrets will loom so fast. What then must you know prior to buying your selected item? We bring it here under the user’s guide. Take a look.
While it is true that basic gas grills are tailored towards cooking hot dogs and burgers, you may also want one that allows you to sizzle steaks and grill some fish. In this case, the temperature range becomes a major factor. If the temperature range scores higher in the gas grill ratings, chances are that the grill is good for cooking a variety of foods. For ribs or a roast, for instance, you will require a grill that does extremely well in indirect cooking.
Normally, the British Thermal Units per Hour (Btu/hr) tells the quantity of gas a grill uses and the equivalent heat it is capable of creating. It is however notable that more Btu guarantees neither faster preheating nor better cooking. As such, you should look for a model which scores relatively high in the preheating tests.
Burner is the most replaced part in the gas grill. They usually last for a period of approximately 10 years. With various brands upping their game, however, it is possible that you could find a burner that exceeds this standard lifespan. Always be sure to pick the one with a considerably long span of life. The burner should also be easy to replace.
Cooking experience becomes fun with the right tools. A good gas grill will not only make your cooking easy but also make it fast and efficient. Having taken time to carefully comb through our review of top 10 best gas grills and the buyer’s guide, you surely have no reason to get it wrong. We welcome you as you place your order soon.