You love great coffee, don’t you? If your answer to the above is ‘yes’, keep reading. Most of us who are coffee enthusiastic would rather go to top-of-the-line cafes in attempts to feed our desire. Seldom do we believe that we can make that great coffee under our roofs. And so, we keep spending money at the single-serve coffee cafes and the businesses in this industry keep booming each day. But, wait a minute. Making an excellent cup of coffee begins with the grinds. Our duty is to research and sometimes test the machines before giving a review of them. So, take a moment and comb through our list of top 10 best coffee grinds. We are sure you will love them. Let’s go.
10 Best Coffee Grinders Reviews By Consumer Reports 2019.
1. Rancilio Espresso Coffee Grinder
If you love short and strong coffee, Rancilio HSD-ROC-SD Rocky Espresso Coffee Grinder gives you just that. It is our first pick overall and the best bur coffee grinder available on the market. It is a first-class grinder that will match your heavy industrial need. It is built to last and give you top-tier coffee each time. You can also adjust its settings to enable you to easily produce a coarser grind.
• Rugged build quality and fantastic look
• Variable grind adjustment
• Effective and potent motor
• Perfect grind for espresso and French press
• It is a bit costly
2. Breville Smart Pro Coffee Bean Grinder
This is simply the best coffee grinder for espresso. It may not be that cheap but considering the results it gives, you will never complain about the price. It features a fully automated grinder with 60 grind settings. You can tweak things for your preferred kind of coffee fuss-free. Its ultra-precise timer allows you to adjust things, in a manner that prioritizes consistency. The machine gives you an experience of unparalleled automated grinding.
• Has an electric timer for consistency and convenience
• Package inclusive of grinds container, burr, and two cradles
• It is user-friendly
• The grind time is fully adjusted
• Not so ideal for French press
• A bit costly
3. Baratza Encore Burr Grinder
Think of the best conical burr grinder and here we give it to you. Using this beginner’s coffee grinder is as simple as 1, 2, 3. It has 40 settings and its grind range spans from 250 microns to 1200 microns. It gives you a chance to prepare either fine or coarse grounds. Its torque DC motor spins at 450 RPM, giving you enough speed without unnecessary excess heat.
• A broad speed of choice
• Keeps coffee beans cool all through
• Excellent quality and brand heritage
• The functionality is minimized
4. Baratza Virtuoso Burr Grinder
If you are a drip coffee lover, you are not left out either. Baratza Virtuoso Conical Burr Grinder is simply the best under this category. Its motor which runs at 450 RMP makes it optimized for superb and consistent grinding. It generates remarkably little noise. It is designed for use with both pods and beans. It allows you to grind very fine espresso as well as much coarser grounds as you may prefer.
• Efficient and consistent grinding
• Thermal safety device
• Works well with fine and coarser grinds
• Awkward cleaning procedures
5. Capresso Infinity Conical Burr
This is our best pick for the best espresso best budget coffee grinder. Though marketed as a commercial grinder, it perfectly serves your domestic needs. It has plastic parts and its overall speed makes it more viable for domestic use rather than being used in a commercial shop. It has nearly all the advantages that come along with conical burr grinder. Just with a single hit, you can process 8.5 ounces of beans.
• 4 categories of 16 grind settings
• Able to deal with 8.5 ounces of beans at a time
• Swift automatic grinding
• Has plastic parts that make it less durable
6. KRUPS Spice and Coffee Grinder
And now it is time to consider the best blade coffee grinder. You definitely wish not to spend fortunes to get the best burr grinder and KRUPS salvages your situation by giving you this best option. It grinds a very large volume of coffee very quickly. The machine is budget-friendly and is practically very easy to clean.
• Great brand heritage at an affordable price
• Very easy to clean
• Surprisingly rugged
• Difficulty in controlling the ground coffee size
7. KRUPS Burr Grinder
This is a nimble and versatile coffee grinder that serves a turn with your preferred spices and herbs. It is a reputable brand known for preparing top-tier products that are less costly. It is a more than a serviceable product. Sprucing up this machine is indeed a breeze. Its metallic flat burr takes control over any possible overheating.
• Tailor-made for small kitchens and apartments
• Multi-purpose grinder
• Extremely easy to clean
• Great brand heritage
• A bit noisy
• No uniformity in the grind
8. JavaPresse Coffee Grinder
Away from electric grinders, JavaPresse presents you with the best manual coffee grinder. This machine offers a superb range of 18 grind settings. It is a solid and durable grinder that is built to pass the test of time. It gives very little noise when grinding as compared to its electric counterparts.
• Perfect consistency for coffee grinds
• Ideal for traveling
• Perfect for coffee connoisseurs
• Takes considerable time to produce desired grinds
• Low capacity
9. OXO On Coffee Grinder
This is a top-notch grinder that comes with an inbuilt scale. It gives superior grinding results. It allows you to switch between grams, cups, and manual modes and gives you real versatility. The machine also enables you to fine-tune the strength of your coffee thus letting you stay in complete control all through the process.
• Has maximum flexibility due to its three modes
• Has an automatic shut-off
• Features an integrated scale
• Inconsistency with coarser grinds
• A bit complex to operate
10. Bodum BISTRO Coffee Grinder
We finalize our top 10 best coffee grinders list with the very best French press coffee grinder. This grinder is less complex and any beginner can use it with ease. It also has an automatic timer that serves as an added bonus to its lucrative features. It has a premium delivery speed and just in a span of half a minute, you will get enough coffee for an entire pot.
• A very convenient timer
• Glass container controls the clinging of beans
• Simple to coordinate with your kitchen
• The glass is trifle thin and needs a lot of care when handling
We have done our best to present you with a list of grinders that have excellent customer reviews. But then, what else should you consider when buying a coffee grinder?
Type of Grinder
You may be pricier and there is no evil in that. Either way, the most efficient and effective grinders you can ever find are burr grinders. They simply give you the best shower of benefits you can ever imagine.
Form of Operation
The grinders come in two forms: electric and manual. To settle for either, you need to consider three factors i.e. your budget, whether or not you are prepared to input some elbow grease, and the type of coffee you wish to brew.
Surfing through the net to get the best pick for a coffee grinder is indeed involving. Our picks are guided by highly-rated views and depending on them will do you no wrong.
- 10 Best Coffee Grinders Reviews By Consumer Reports 2019.
- 1. Rancilio Espresso Coffee Grinder
- 2. Breville Smart Pro Coffee Bean Grinder
- 3. Baratza Encore Burr Grinder
- 4. Baratza Virtuoso Burr Grinder
- 5. Capresso Infinity Conical Burr
- 6. KRUPS Spice and Coffee Grinder
- 7. KRUPS Burr Grinder
- 8. JavaPresse Coffee Grinder
- 9. OXO On Coffee Grinder
- 10. Bodum BISTRO Coffee Grinder
- Buyers Guide